Just 16 kilometres from Bilbao and 14 kilometres from Loiu International Airport, beside the entrance to Bilbao, stands El Abra-Getxo Marina. This marina, opened in 1997, was created to be the leading marina in the Basque Country, offering the best facilities and services for leisure sailing and for vessels in transit to other destinations
Furthermore, it has a leisure and shopping area for entertainment, full of commercial, restaurant and catering establishments. This is also the location of Getxo Zinemak. This is a 6-screen cinema complex, two of which are fitted with the required technology to show films in 3D, where you can enjoy the best billboard premiers.
The Getxo Marina facilities are rounded up with a technical zone with all the supplies and accessories necessary for practising water sports and a dry dock measuring over 9,000 m2.
|Coffee Shop / Bar|
|Communication by radio|
|Own car park|
|“Gobela” and “Neguri” Metro stops. A 1.5-kilometre walk away.|
|There are a number of bus services that will take us to our destination.|
The BI-637 road, “La Avanzada" Once in Getxo, we take the Marqués de Arriluce e Ibarra Promenade to Muelle de Arriluze.
Entry into Bilbao Port between Lucero Point and Galea Point, following the shipping canal until we pass Arriluze lighthouse, where to port we will see the new cruise-liner terminal, after which we find Getxo Marina.
The marina is split into the following áreas:
- 827 moorings with different types of jetties
- Car park for limited stays
- Access with security measures
- Layout of the Jetties
Rental, sale and transit rates Getxokaia: 94 4912367 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Area: Leisure and restaurant and catering services (area in red)
- Technical Area:Sailing vessel equipment, repair and maintenance services dealing with the hull, mechanics and electronics (area in blue)
- Cruise Terminal: (yellow zone) The Port of Berth and Cruise Terminal of the Port of Bilbao, Getxo Pier, is located next to the Marina
c. Dry Dock
- 9,000 m2 for vessel maintenance and storage (residents and in transit)
- Location: Inside the technical area (in blue)
Boatvard´s rates Getxokaia: 94 4912367 email@example.com
- 2 Hours Sailing Along The Basque Coast: Enjoy A Trip Along The Mouth Of The Bilbao Estuary In A Yacht.
- Full Day Sailing Trip: Gozatu A Full Day’s Sailing, You Can Drop Anchor, Take A Swim.
- Sailing with Unai Basurko: the sum between what the Sea, the ship and Unai will awaken in you
- Learning To Be Skipper: Spend A Week On Board A Yacht To Become A Qualified Skipper.
- Navigation License: In 6 hours the theory and practice necessary to obtain the Navigation License is taughtNavigation License is taught
- Initiation in sailboat cruise: get started in the life of sailing ships on a cruise
- Learning to be a skipper: Spend a week on board learning to be a skipper.
- Yacht route to the Guggenheim: sail in a motor boat through the estuary of Bilbao.
- A stroll on the sea bed: A different view of the sea whose beauty and colourfulness will marvel you.
- Apnea: Freediving Initacion course
- Get to know the coast doing sup: Enjoy a great experience in contact with the sea and practising sport.
- Learning to sail: Dinghy sailing; sailing within everyone’s reach.
- Jetskis : Jetski hire with a monitor, trips and routes.
- Jet boart Motor Paddle sup
Video summary of the Bandera de Getxo trainera rowing day competition. Participation of the GETXO ARRAUN vessel and crew from its base at Getxo Marina – Algorta Old Port.